Matériaux & Techniques
Volume 106, Number 3, 2018
Assemblages Mécaniques / Mechanical Assemblies
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Assemblage / Joining and assembly|
|Published online||31 October 2018|
- German national standard, DIN 25201-4:2010 Anhang B, Prüfvorschrift zum Nachweis der Losdrehsicherheit von gesicherten Schraubenverbindungen, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- P.R. Bonenberger, Fastening: The truth about TORQUE and TENSION, Assembly Magazine, Sept. 2001, available from http://www.assemblymag.com/articles/83789-fastening-the-truth-about-torque-and-tension [Google Scholar]
- R. Friede, J. Lange, Self-loosening of prestressed bolts, in: Nordic Steel Construction Conference, Malmö, Sweden, Sept. 2009, available from http://www.nordicsteel2009.se/pdf/106.pdf [Google Scholar]
- G.H. Junker, New criteria for self loosening of fasteners under vibration, SAE International Automotive Engineering Congress, Paper No. 690055, 1969, pp. 314–335 [Google Scholar]
- International standard ISO 16130:2015, Aerospace series – Dynamic testing of the locking behaviour of bolted connections under transverse loading conditions (vibration test), International standard organisation, 2015, available from https://www.iso.org/standard/55728.html [Google Scholar]
- S. Saha, S. Srimani, S. Hajra, A. Bhattacharya, S. Das, On the anti-loosening property of different fasteners, Proceedings of the 13th NaCoMM Conference on Machines and Mechanisms (NaCoMM), IISc Bangalore, India, 2007, pp. 229–232, available from https://www.researchgate.net/publication/267971666_On_the_Anti-Loosening_Property_of_Different_Fasteners [Google Scholar]
- A. Bhattacharya, A. Sen, S. Das, An investigation on the anti-loosening characteristics of threaded fasteners under vibratory conditions, Mech. Mach. Theory 45(8), 1215 (2010), available from https://www.researchgate.net/publication/245126630_An_investigation_on_the_anti-loosening_characteristics_of_threaded_fasteners_under_vibratory_conditions [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Samanta, S. Das, R. Roy, K. Bhukta, A. Pal, S. Das, Comparison of anti-loosening characteristics of various M14 threaded fasteners, Indian Science Cruiser, vol. 26, No. 6, 2012, pp. 22–27, available from https://www.researchgate.net/publication/265252303_Comparison_of_Anti-Loosening_Characteristics_of_Various_M14_Threaded_Fasteners [Google Scholar]
- U. Ince, B. Tanrıkulu, E. Kılınçdemir, S. Yurtdaş, C. Kılıçaslan, Experimental investigation on self-loosening of preloaded stainless steel fasteners, in: Third International Iron & Steel Symposium, Karabük, Turkey, Apr. 2015, available from https://www.researchgate.net/publication/313932262_Experimental_investigation_on_self-loosening_of_preloaded_stainless_steel_fasteners [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.