Matériaux & Techniques
Volume 106, Number 3, 2018
Assemblages Mécaniques / Mechanical Assemblies
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Assemblage / Joining and assembly|
|Published online||31 October 2018|
- G. Meschut, V. Janzen, T. Olfermann, Innovative and highly productive joining technologies for multi-material lightweight car body structures, J. Mater. Eng. Perform. 23(5), 1515 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Mori, N. Bay, L. Fratini, F. Micari, A.E. Tekkaya, Joining by plastic deformation, CIRP Ann. Manuf. Technol. 62(2), 673 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Meschut, M. Matzke, R. Hoerhold, T. Olfermann, Hybrid technologies for joining ultra-high-strength boron steels with aluminum alloys for lightweight car body structures, Procedia CIRP 23, 19 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Jäckel, C. Kraus, T. Kropp, Effects of increased tool velocity on mechanical joining of steel and aluminum sheet metals, Procedia CIRP 23, 24 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Goldspiegel, K. Mocellin, P. Michel, Numerical simulation of high-speed nailing process, presented at the 20th International ESAFORM Conference on Material Forming (ESAFORM 2017), Dublin, Ireland, 1983, 1896(1), https://doi.org/10.1063/1.5008138 [Google Scholar]
- Johnson and Cook, A constitutive model and data for metals subjected to large strains, high strain rates and temperatures, 7th Symp. Ballist. Haye, 1983, pp. 541–547 [Google Scholar]
- Johnson and Cook, Fracture characteristics of three metals subjected to various strains, strain rates, temperatures and pressures, Eng. Fract. Mech. 21(1), 31 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- E. Felder, Effet thermique de la mise en forme – Theorie et phénomènes volumiques, Tech. Ing. M3012 (2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.