Matériaux & Techniques
Volume 105, Number 3, 2017
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Matériaux désordonnés : verres, vitrocéramiques... / Disordered materials: glasses, clays, vitroceramics...|
|Published online||06 October 2017|
- G.N. Savin, Stress concentration around holes, Pergamon Press, New York, 1961 [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Mushkhelishvili, Some basic problems of the mathematical theory of elasticity, P. Noordhoff Ltd, Groningen, The Netherlands, 1963 [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Lekhnitskii, Anisotropic plates, Second edition, Foreign Technology Division, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio, 1968 [Google Scholar]
- P.C. Zuxing, L. Yuansheng, Stress analysis of a finite plate with a rectangular hole subjected to uniaxial tension using modified stress functions, Int. J. Mech. Sci. 75, 265 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.K. Nageswara Rao, M. Ramesh Babu, R. Raja Narender, D. Sunil, Stress around square and rectangular cutouts in symmetric laminates, Compos. Struct. 92 (12), 2845 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Anil, C.S. Upadhyay, N.G.R. Iyengar, Stability analysis of composite laminate with and without rectangular cutout under biaxial loading, Compos. Struct. 80 (1), 92 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Özben, N. Arslan, FEM analysis of laminated composite plate with rectangular hole and various elastic modulus under transverse loads, Appl. Math. Model. 34 (7), 1746 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Ukadgaonker, D.K.N. Rao, A general solution for stresses around holes in symmetric laminates under inplane loading, Compos. Struct. 49, 339 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Dave, D. Sharma Chauhan, Stress analysis of an unsymmetric composite plate with variance of oval-shaped cutout, Math. Mech. Solid 22(4), 692 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Hwu, Polygonal holes in anisotropic media, Int. J. Solids Struct. 29 (19), 2369 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Jones, Mechanics of composite materials, Second Edition, Taylor & Francis, Philadelphia, PA, 1999 [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Timoshenko, J.N. Goodier, Theory of elasticity, Singapore, McGraw-Hill, 1970 [Google Scholar]
- K. Kaw, Mechanics of composite materials, CRC Press, Boca Raton, Florida, 1997 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.